Monday, August 27, 2007

Trinity can say...

This! (usually when pointing to my breast)
Dig! (usually when watching me play Granny)
No! (when the kids try to grab something she has)
Fish! (when she sees fish in a tank lah!)
Shoe (when she wants to go out)
Me! (when she wants me to carry her)
Drink (obvious)
One, two, three, four, five... (usually looking out the car window)

That's it. The grand total of 12 words in her vocabulary. Which is a big leap, I have to say, from a few months back. Still no sign of 'mummy', 'mama', 'papa' etc though.

But she can now point to her basic body parts: nose, mouth (she opens really wide), ears (pulls them real hard), hands, legs. We'll try to teach her 'hair' and 'tummy' soon.

She understands things well enough. Like...

Kiss! (this depends on her mood. When she really gets into the mood, she'll hold my face and give me wet kisses all over my mouth, chin etc. When she's not in the mood, she'll do the chi-chi thing and air-kiss, cheek-to-cheek)
Give me (yes she will obediently hand over whatever she has. Unless she wants it real bad and then we have a tantrum on our hands)
Throw in the bin (still gets it a bit mixed up with the laundry basket. Needs more work)

When I scold her, she looks down, pouts a bit, lower lip jutting out. Then she will ignore all stern commands to "Look at me when I'm talking to you young lady!" She won't cry - she'll just sulk in silence. Oh yeah, she knows when she's in the doghouse.

And as for me, I need to learn a few things too. First, the ability to keep a straight face when I am scolding cute little people like Trin or Owain. Inevitably, the sight of the cute face, the big eyes and I have to stifle the urgent need to howl with laughter. Its all got to do with my Fatal Tendency - to laugh during very inappropriate moments - that's why most funerals see me trying to stifle my giggles. It's terrible...

I need to perfect this art fast - before my kids realise what I've been trying to hide for so long - that they can pretty much yank my chain and get away with it, not all the time, but too darn often!

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: (urgentloan22@gmail.com)