Monday, July 23, 2007

BirthRight goes 'LIVE'

Finally eh??

Scary thing it is to see your webby go live. Now I'm out there for everyone to see. Makes me feel so naked. It's one thing to blog - I still feel some sense of anonymity. But the webby has my name, my face, my phone number...

Even getting this thing up has been one problem after another. After sitting on it, exploring options etc and dawdling, when I finally got down to doing it, there were hiccups galore. At one point I wondered if I was meant to do this or not!

So after wrangling with the design firm, writing, choosing pictures, down to some painstakingly amateur 'designing'/layout on word to show the design firm what I wanted, here it is!

www.birthright.com.sg

Welcome to the world!

5 comments:

Cory said...

congrats. i knew this day would come. from now on, it's only GO GO GO :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats :-))

Anonymous said...

Congrats :-))

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Big toddler step :):):) *well done*

Anonymous said...

Many congratulations!! Great site, very well written and an easy read
Ee Lin!