Thursday, March 08, 2007

Snapshots

I am listening to Khani Cole on The Very Best of Jazz FM. Lovely velvety smooth sounds. I am sooo tempted to go for at least one performance during Mosaic. But going alone sucks. Also I am in a very stingy mood these days and inclined to count the pennies. So we'll see.

Owain is asleep in my arms. But in a few minutes, I shall put him down on the sofa, change clothes and hit the mrt for vivo. I intend to catch a movie there - maybe volver? or paris je'taime? letters from iwo jima? something I cannot watch with KH or with the kids. Maybe treat myself to a nice seat in gold class?? Hmm, then again, maybe not...

I know that one hour into my personal time, I will feel guilty about leaving the kids and then rush home. Always happens to me.

Meanwhile, I have reports and observations on lactation services to complete, a class to plan for on but I am feeling very lazy and in the mood for some serious hooky. I promise, promise, promise to finish at least one paper this week! Somebody please kick me if I don't.

No comments: