Thursday, March 06, 2008

This is why I need to send Cait for a psych evaluation. It is clearly reversed writing. Mirror writing in fact. This was also the same hint that told us that Gillian was dyslexic back then. I am waiting for the feedback from the school and I will send this back to DAS as soon as possible.

So now, I am counting on one hand, one daughter who has dyslexia + ADHD, one son whom I think is a high functioning Asperger's boy and now, one more for the dyslexic count.

And did I tell you I have made an appointment for Trin to see a speech therapist for an eval too? Next week. We will know then.

Parenting is challenging in itself. Parenting special kids is even more challenging. Parenting a large family full of special kids is really...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Karmeleon said...

It's most often the capital "D" though.....

Cory said...

hugs

Momto5 said...

Cait's teacher has submitted her form to me already and very helpfully, given several samples of Cait's reversals as well. I will photocopy a few more and send with the forms for assessment to DAS.

Anonymous said...

Hugs! Praying for strength of spirit n body n mind n that you find the right teacher/therapist/doctor.