Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Kids say...

And while we're talking about Fishball, I have to blog this or I will forget.

These days when I deny his request to nurse, he will groan very dramatically and say: So cruel!!!

Cait has started counting down to Japan. Everyday she will ask me: How many more days is it to Japan? She's looking forward to it and so am I! When I ask Fishball if he is looking forward to Japan, his eyes light up and he says: Yes! That means we can eat sushi everyday!!

The kids all have opinions on what I wear. The girls being girls, will comment on my accessories and my outfit. Eg Gillian will say: this makes you look thin/fat. And Cait will say things like: I like your outfit today especially your necklace - it matches your skirt!

Fishball, on the other hand, is learning and showing an early preference for cleavage and skin! He will point to female underwear ads in the magazines and papers and say: Mum, this one is very nice! And yes, he loves to watch pageant shows! Women in bikinis also get a second look from him. Certain night-dresses that I have will earn an approving (slightly leery) smile from him as he says: Ooh mum, I like you in this dress!

I find all these children very funny - their comments are innocent and yet so honest.

No comments: