Friday, July 13, 2007

The School Health Comes A'Knockin'

Phone call came from the SHS - how come Isaac still not vaxed for the DT booster. Well I've stalled from P1 to last year, and then last year till now. So I told the nurse that we forgot to send him for his vax last year and said that we would do it this year. So I will postpone again until after our Tokyo trip.

Next Thursday will be P1 registration day for Cait. I am hoping that (a) they won't ask for the booklet and (b) that I can plea bargain for some extra time. But I do know that this will come eventually so I have prepped Cait to expect that she will get an injection sometime this year. Well, I've held off since she was 18mos. So I might not be able to hold off for much longer. Even so, it will be a single measles shot instead of the combined one.

Things will get more interesting two years later with Owain who has never been vaxed at all before! And then it will be Trin's turn all over again!

No comments: