Monday, June 04, 2007

Waiting

I am waiting for that piece of paper to come in the post.

Birth International in Australia has returned me the last of my assignments - all marked with good passes. So that means that's it - the end. I've done everything. Passed everything. Now all that is left is the actual piece of paper that tells me I have a Graduate Diploma in Childbirth Education. Those words give me a nice tingle!

I'm restraining myself. I won't shout for joy until I get that piece of paper in my hands. Everyday I check the mail and I know its anyday now. I can't wait!! But I won't believe it and I won't say it until I have it in hand.

4 comments:

Cory said...

dear pat, I'm so EXCITED FOR YOU!!!

makeupmag said...

*CONGRATS* and wow! Something to look forward to in the mail. This will open doors for you, Pat!

Anonymous said...

Pat, congrats ! Shout out now , no need to hold your breath until that paper comes lah !!

Rita -- now 39 weeks and 1 day pregnant,

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS PAT! Am happy for you :)