Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Almost there...

Australia returned me my scripts/papers last night. Dreaded opening it for fear that I would be asked to re-do it.

I had submitted a video on relaxation and visualisation and four papers on teaching strategies for that unit. Julie Clarke, a childbirth educator from Sydney, marked it. I had good feedback and comments. But the best part was I passed it! Also passed all three observation papers on lactation services, hospital practices, birth centres. Phew!!

I owe KH dinner. Unlike me, he was confident I would pass.

Three more papers left to be graded and returned. And once I pass those, I will get my Grad Dip!

Can't wait. But also very very scary!

3 comments:

Cory said...

you're getting there!! yay!!

Anonymous said...

Pat, CONGRATS !!!

Momto5 said...

Thanks girls! I'm not there yet and will only feel much better when I get the actual piece of paper in my hands. I expect to get really emotional about it when I do so you can expect to see me blabbering incoherently in the blog again. :-)